Now there is a highly accurate test that can reveal the specific nutrients you need to optimize your metabolic function and health. There are four diffrent tests that are included.
The Metabolic Profile starts with an Organix™ test to establish the metabolic basis of your symptoms. A urine specimen reveals important information about:
- B-Vitamins, which are involved in many critical processes. Even modest B-Vitamin insufficiencies can compromise your energy production, digestion, and muscle and nerve function.
- Cellular energy, measuring compounds that relate directly to how efficiently your cellular engines ("mitochondria") produce energy.
- Neural function, especially neurotransmitters, the chemicals your nervous system uses to function and communicate with your body. Abnormalities can relate to symptoms of mental, emotional, and behavioral problems.
- Detoxification capability, critical for eliminating environmental toxins and certain chemicals produced by your body. Brain fog, headaches, insomnia, nausea, chemical sensitivities, and a variety of chronic health problems can be related to toxicity issues.
- Intestinal microbial overgrowth, which can lead to a wide variety of symptoms caused by toxins produced by bacteria, parasites or fungi.
Secondly the Lipid Peroxides.
In its efforts to produce the chemical energy necessary to power cells and fight infection, your body makes harmful chemicals called free radicals. These free radicals break down the lipid components of cell membranes, forming lipid peroxides. Antioxidants nutrients help protect your cells against this process. The lipid peroxide test shows if you are getting enough antioxidants. High levels of lipid peroxides are associated with cancer, heart disease, stroke and ageing.
Third the Bloodspot™ Fatty Acids
While there is much discussion of the impact of fats on health, the positive benefits associated with "good fats" are often overlooked. Achieving the optimum balance of good fats, or essential fatty acids minimizes inflammation, a major risk in heart disease and cancer. A proper balance of fatty acids is also necessary for proper brain development and nervous system function. This unique test includes the AA/EPA ratio a measure of silent inflammation that can lead to heart disease. In addition, this profile can show if you are consuming the right amount of fish oils. Too much can lead to increased free radical oxidation and suppression of your immune system.
And last the Bloodspot™ IgG Food Allergies
Research estimates that a large percentage of the U.K population suffers from "hidden" food reactions. These are difficult to identify since they can occur hours or even days after consuming an offending food. Symptoms can be extraordinarily diverse, ranging from arthritis to eczema to migraines. For that reason, it is important to consider food allergy or intolerances when evaluating health concerns. The Bloodspot™ IgG Food profile tests for sensitivity to the most commonly positive foods and helps you design a diet that eliminates and/or alternates the offending foods, alleviating your symptoms.
This is a comprehensive test that will tell you what supplements and the dose you need!
Anyone who is serious about health needs this test every 12 - 18 months
Contact us to discuss what the test is and who can benifit from it! A clinician will help you with any questions that you may have.