There is nothing comprehensive about a test that misses 95% of microbiota!
GI Effects Stool Profiles
– the latest advancement in stool analysis for truly comprehensive results.
GI Effects is unlike any other stool analysis profile, going beyond the standard parameters for identifying gastrointestinal disorders. GI Effects use DNA analysis to identify microbiota with 100% accuracy including anaerobes, a previously immeasurable area of the gut environment.
Why Should You Switch to the GI Effects Stool Profile?
• Single Sample Collection: GI Effects requires only one collection. This means better compliance and a faster result!
• Greater Accuracy: GI Effects uses DNA analysis to improve the accuracy of your results. It also identifies anaerobes, which are unavailable by culture technique.
• Increased Sensitivity: Detects as few as 5 cells per gram– a 5000-fold increase in sensitivity over old stool technology.
• Better Value: All the components of traditional tests, plus pathogens and more at no additional charge.
Continuing our commitment to innovation…
With advanced technology and revolutionary testing
Check out the GI Effects Home Page for more information!
Click here to read the latest GIfx Report Update
[click here] to contact us using a prefilled contact form.
<< Go Back