The Women's Health ProfileA Profile for Female Patients Concerned About:
Understanding your health is necessary for optimal living. As with most other disease states, preventative care and the ability to predict what we are at risk for at the earliest stages is ideal in treating each individual. The Women's Health Profile can help assess those risk factors associated with genetics, biochemical imbalances, and environmental influences for women of all ages.
A Combination of Tests for Women
- Breast Cancer
- Maintaining Youth
- Reproductive Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Mental and Neurological Health
- General Health and Nutrition
- Metabolic Syndrome: Tests markers related to central obesity, raised blood pressure, dyslipidemia, insulin resistance, and ADMA.
- ADMA (asymmetric dimethylarginine): Regulates rates of nitric oxide (NO) formation. Nitric oxide acts as a signal molecule in the nervous system, as a weapon against infections, as a regulator of blood pressure, and as a gate keeper of blood flow to the organs.
- Serum Lipid Peroxides: A cardiovascular marker that monitors the tissue damaging effects of oxidative stress.
- Organix™ : Establish a nutritional and metabolic basis for supplementation.
- Estronex™: Measures 2-OHE1 ("good" estrogen) and 16-alpha-OHE1 ("bad" estrogen). Lowering this ratio reduces the risk of estrogen-sensitive cancers, including breast cancer.
- Fatty Acids: Measures omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and calculates key indicators, such as AA/EPA ratio, to establish your optimal balance.
[click here] to contact us using a prefilled contact form.
<< Go Back